-
February 12th, 2009, 09:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My Nicol Bolas for your...
I got three now. Two in my box and I bought a single of one before Iknew what I was going to crack.
Therefore, I have a Nicol Bolas for trade, and I am looking for two other Planeswalkers - Elspeth and Sarkhan Vol. LMK if you are interested in tradin'
-
February 13th, 2009, 08:42 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: My Nicol Bolas for your...
I'm still not sold on whether or not I want to run him in my mess. I do think that everyone should bring their trade nonsense with them tonight though.
-
February 13th, 2009, 11:14 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Re: My Nicol Bolas for your...
Hmm.... perhaps another foot race?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks